LDBSA Covid 19 Update..


Good afternoon everyone. We hope you are all safe and well. Obviously the postponement of the season is now until further notice. We will be looking at the situation again once the lock down and restrictions placed on us all and our clubs are lifted. The committee is fully committed to the season in all divisions being completed even if we have to go into the summer or delay the start of next season, these are things we will decide on in due course. The Championships are also obviously postponed as well and the championship weekend is also very much in doubt, but once again we are committed to completing the championships from this season, whether this be over one weekend in the summer/autumn or reverting back to arranging fixtures as before. Above all, stay well and take care. LDBSA committee